Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
TIBCO LogLogic® log management products can be used to monitor IT operational performance, manage threats and security information, troubleshoot network problems, audit cloud operations, tame IT big data, and optimize compliance management.
- You will use your current knowledge and expertise for architecting and development modern web user interfaces.
- You will lead a team of software engineers to build and deliver new products/services/processes.
- You will balance short term and long term goals of a product development team while continuously improving the development practices of a team.
- Responsibility for constructing, organizing and factoring code to optimize the productivity of a product development team.
- This is hands-on position. You will lead by example by making highly visible contributions to the product using the tools and technologies listed below.
- Contributions will include design documents, code, presentations
- Stay current with the newest online technologies; research new technologies and make recommendations on implementations
- Establishing standards/guidelines for scalable, extensible, and resilient UI system architecture.
- Working closely with product managers and engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Desire to stretch your software development and architecture skills.
- Challenged by complex multi-faceted design problems.
- Enjoy working on an extended team of tech writers, UX designers, software engineers and product management.
- Ability to understand requirements and architectures of multiple products and synthesize approaches that can bridge multiple domains.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience organizing, designing, implementing, and unit testing UI components of enterprise class software products.
- Strong Java and Java Servlets experience in both complex server-based and desktop multi-threaded environments.
- Familiar with continuous build practices using Maven, Hudson a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Strong desire to drive development processes to deliver products to market.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Knowledge of log management and security event management a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in the full agile software development life cycle, including planning meetings, iterative development, and estimation and design sessions.