Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
TIBCO delivers the “Power of Now” with integration software that connects incompatible IT assets, process management software that orchestrates systems and people, and a range of other software products that enable the real-time processing and presentation of information. In forward-thinking IT departments around the world TIBCO is synonymous with extreme performance, scalability, and reliability. More than 4,000 customers worldwide including 47 of the world’s top 100 companies, including giants like Delta Air Lines, FedEx, Merrill Lynch, and Telecom Italia rely on TIBCO for their competitive advantage. TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantageTM – the ability to capture the right information and get it to the right people at the right time in the right context – Enterprise 3.0.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle, including:
- Identifying key decision-makers and building strong relationships with customers.
- Penetrating and developing major accounts and new prospects, performing sales presentations to prospects, negotiating contracts, and closing new business opportunities.
- Working closely with the pre-sales technical support team and performing assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Ultimately, the Sales Professional is responsible for selling our products and ensuring the highest level of support to our customer base.
- Must have 7+ years of solid enterprise software and IT sales experience selling into large enterprise accounts.
- Candidates must also possess strong business development skills, and the ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Candidates should be able to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals.
- Candidates must have good organizational skills, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Candidates must be very computer literate and internet savvy with a good understanding of Operating systems, Programming Languages, Middleware/Infrastructure and more.
- Candidates must also be able to show a strong track record of consistently over-achieving multimillion dollar quotas.
- Required qualities are self-motivated, problem solver, and works with little direction.
- Must be willing to travel and possess the ability to work remotely and independently.
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition: